[SOLVED] Sorting...again

Found a bug in Movienizer? Post your comments here.
Bryan
Supporting actor

[SOLVED] Sorting...again

Post by Bryan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:08 am

I've left three 'bugs' reports, but it seems the fault may be IMDb, but it also seems whatever was happening, has been corrected...with one exception, that I can only put the blame on the program (or 'Modern' interface). I have the start-up to show the last edited, to be displayed, instead of 'when added'. This doesn't seem to happen. Also, I suspect the 'when added', is using the American date format (month/date/year), but in the UK, we use a different format (date/month/year). so entries I added a few years ago, still show up as recently added. Also, on the 'Home Page' there are four tabs, on the movies section, although this also happens on the actors tabs as well. The tabs are 'Last Added/Last Updated/Best Rated/Unseen Movies'). Regardless of which tab you choose (with the exception of Unseen Movies), it makes no difference to what sleeves are displayed. I have mentioned this before...just wanted to mention it again.
I appreciate that there will (almost) always be little areas that need to be 'tweaked' in new versions, but unless they're mentioned, they will remain non-functioning.
Video of the problem...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzsisrgl4tth2 ... e.mp4?dl=0