Find Cover and Images with Bing snd Google NOT WORKING...

Found a bug in Movienizer? Post your comments here.
Tony83
Passerby

Find Cover and Images with Bing snd Google NOT WORKING...

Post by Tony83 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:59 pm

The same problem with others users.

The article: "create your own bing key" doesn't resolve the problem!!! :cry:

Other solutions or will be attend an update? :oops:

Thanks so much!

MacacoyCochinillo
Extra

Re: Find Cover and Images with Bing snd Google NOT WORKING...

Post by MacacoyCochinillo » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:24 am

Tony83 wrote:The same problem with others users.

The article: "create your own bing key" doesn't resolve the problem!!! :cry:

Other solutions or will be attend an update? :oops:

Thanks so much!
Try to do the following: Uninstall the program without a trace of it. After you install it again and again perform the entire process to create the key to Bing.
I had the same problem and fix've done what you commented above, now everything works fine.

EDITED: So far they have not released a solution for Google
EDITED2: If you want you can generate a new key and change that had previously

good day :D

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:51 pm

If Bing image search does not work, there are two possible reasons:
1. You did not insert your own Bing key.
2. You did not sign up for search.
See troubleshooting.
ImageImage

MacacoyCochinillo
Extra

Post by MacacoyCochinillo » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Vlad wrote:If Bing image search does not work, there are two possible reasons:
1. You did not insert your own Bing key.
2. You did not sign up for search.
See troubleshooting.

Vlad friend, I now work seamlessly with the search for Bing but a few days ago I stop unexpectedly. I checked my log data and you could see exactly the same data (included key) also checked in the system registry (Windows 7) appeared data Movienize key, even change the key. Therefore he had done everything that had to do with Bing to use the program. Still he could not work with Bing, so uninstall the program and clean any remainder. After you install it and make the whole process to work with Bing, after that is working smoothly. So I pose a question, why after you uninstall and install the program could work with Bing when previously done everything right and did not work with Bing?

Good day :D

Tony83
Passerby

Post by Tony83 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Now it's working!!!

Uninstall and create other key...

Thanks MacacoyCochinillo and Vlad!!!! ;) ;) ;)

MacacoyCochinillo
Extra

Post by MacacoyCochinillo » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Tony83 wrote:Now it's working!!!

Uninstall and create other key...

Thanks MacacoyCochinillo and Vlad!!!! ;) ;) ;)

I'm glad you've solved the problem.

good day :)

pvdavidson
Supporting actor

Post by pvdavidson » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:01 am

I have the same problem - neither Google or Bing working. Have read the post's and Vlad's instructions about the Bing key thing but I do NOT have a Microsoft account and I don't want one. I'm guessing this means that Bing will never work for me again but, while it's annoying, I really don't care too much because I've never been a fan of anything related to or involving to a Microsoft account.

Google is different and I really need that to work. It's what I normally use within Movienizer. Hopefully there is a solution without having to have a Google account or whatever as I want one of them even less than a Microsoft one.

Movienizer was working fine when I was using it last about a week ago - with both Bing and Google actually - so what's happened recently to change all this? Does it have anything to do with the mess Microsoft made with their 12Dec debacle with sync issues for the silly e-mail/calendar systems?

Any idea when Movienizer will start working with Google again? I was hoping to do a lot of updating over the Christmas break but that's not looking good at present.

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:33 am

pvdavidson wrote:Google is different and I really need that to work. It's what I normally use within Movienizer. Hopefully there is a solution without having to have a Google account or whatever as I want one of them even less than a Microsoft one.
A possible solution will require a Google account and a number of steps similar to that required for Bing (but Bing is a bit easier to activate).
pvdavidson wrote: Movienizer was working fine when I was using it last about a week ago - with both Bing and Google actually - so what's happened recently to change all this?
Google has closed its Image Search API.
ImageImage

pvdavidson
Supporting actor

Post by pvdavidson » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:24 am

Vlad..Thanks for the clarification.

Rats...I was really, really hoping that having a Microsoft and/or Google account for this was not going to be forced onto Movienizer users.

However, I understand that this is the (commercial?) doing of Microsoft and Google, not the good Movienizer/Musicnizer/Booknizer people.

Will play for while with doing separate, direct Google searches, saving what images I want on my hard drive and then using Movienizer to grab them from my drive rather than directly from the net. Bit painful but I do a fair bit of that already anyway. Anything to put off having to register with Microsoft and Google....

Masonic
Supporting actor

Post by Masonic » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:12 pm

I can get Bing to work fine, after getting a bing key and uninstalling Movienizer and reinstalling it. But i can not figure out how to get Google to work at all. Google was the better search engine for images.