Import From URL

Need a new feature in Movienizer? Post your suggestions here.
Jamy
Passerby

Import From URL

Post by Jamy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:46 am

Hi, first at all sorry for my english,
Im Diego from Spain. I add my movies from filmaffinity. My problem is when i try to find a movie that the name its only a word that are to many movies. f.e. El secreto. When I try to add info , in my search, appears only 20 or 30 options, but movies that contain el secreto are to many .
The solution , maybe can be the possibility to import from URL . I can find the movie directly in filmaffinity, copy URL and Paste. Is this Possible???
THanks so much

Bryan
Supporting actor

Re: Import From URL

Post by Bryan » Tue May 29, 2018 11:13 am

It is possible with IMDb. The sleeves displayed when more than one movie exists, are quite small, or the sleeve I have, is different to the one on IMDb, So, I visit IMDb, to find the movie I want...copy the URL, and paste that into the search. As it points to only one movie, I now no longer have a list, and the download commences. It also works on bulk as well, using notepad to store the URLs, once completed, just copy/paste into the search...hope this helps :!:

I've found I only contact support, after I've tried something without success, I don't ask if it's possible, I try it first...if it doesn't work, I then ask for help, in case I'm doing it wrong.

Jamy
Passerby

Re: Import From URL

Post by Jamy » Thu May 31, 2018 1:14 am

Thanks man,
You are ok. I just have to probe before ask. I probe it and I can do it with filmaffinity too.
Thanks