Search Image Not Available

Need a new feature in Movienizer? Post your suggestions here.
innuendo
Passerby

Re: Search Image Not Available

Post by innuendo » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:48 pm

I totally agree with cristiano as a registered user of movienizer 6.3 .
This software has often met issues with API searches and I don't like dev policy when always or often keep saying to upgrade to keep that feature ON ...

If search data doesn't work with images search , I don't see what is interesting still using movienizer if we have to update or search manually for pictures or posters .

That said , I bought few software which bring life time updates for reasonable prices or several PC licences and movienizer definitively isn't one of them .
you say " Movienizer is (as far as I know) still under developmen " ( 39$ !!you must be kidding ) so if it were the case , lower the price then rather than selling something "under development" higher than it's real value ....

Cristiano195
Passerby

Post by Cristiano195 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Ehi, estate, are you kidding me?

Sykor
Extra

Post by Sykor » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:27 pm

innuendo wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:48 pm
you say " Movienizer is (as far as I know) still under developmen " ( 39$ !!you must be kidding ) so if it were the case , lower the price then rather than selling something "under development" higher than it's real value ....
The wording might not have been the best, but it's clear he means Movienizer is still being actively developed, ie receiving updates/bug corrections. Any other interpretation when it comes to a program that came out of beta in 2007, is borderline nonsense. ;)