Which user interface program do you use ?

Your experience with Movienizer, questions, remarks.

Which user interface program do you use ?

original_program.pas
6%
modern_program.pas
46%
maxez_program.pas
7%
JeF_program.pas
32%
tv-use_program.pas
No votes
Another one
9%

Total votes: 69

MrJoel
Extra

Re: Which user interface program do you use ?

Post by MrJoel » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Where can I get the other interfaces? My copy of the program only came with: Jefs, Modern, Orange, and Original.

Thanx in advance - MrJoel
"And the truth will set you free"

pvdavidson
Supporting actor

Post by pvdavidson » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 am

Still trying to decide if I prefer Modern or Orange. Jefs is very flexible but I don't need all the goodies so the look and feel of modern and orange are better for me. Would prefer a couple of small enhancements to them to make them even better.

With Modern, the "DVD features" heading shows up under the Edition details on General movie page if there is data in field, but in Orange it doesn't. Don't want headings for the Comments, Earnings, Awards and so on but the "DVD Features" is useful as a heading. Can it be made to show up when using the Orange interface?

Prefer the way covers/posters and so on are displayed in the Orange interface but neither interface has the option for a tab to display "User Images" in the same way as there is for posters and shots. Is it possible to add this?

Prefer the Seasons layout of the Orange interface but wish that the episode titles/headings were in bold/different colour like in Modern. Also, Modern does not have the Episode Seen indicator that is in Orange. Can the episode titles/headings be made to stand out a bit better in the Orange interface.

Thanks for the ongoing efforts with this great product.

ChasUGC
Extra

Post by ChasUGC » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:04 am

I use breeze_program.pas I like having all the movies with covers and information without extraneous lines

jonas0_13
Extra

Post by jonas0_13 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi !
Is this pol still relevant ? I am using Breeze which is not in the poll .

SouthSailor
Passerby

Post by SouthSailor » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:55 am

I'd like to try the others, but movienizer crashes nastily whenever I click on one of the others. Been like that for as long as I've used the software (year and a half). The crash occasionally requires a reinstall since there doesn't seem to be a safe-mode to reset the settings. :?

pvdavidson
Supporting actor

Post by pvdavidson » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:00 am

I have no problems switching between the various user interfaces using a Windows 7 (32 bit) system but haven't tried it with anything else.

I personally dislike the Breeze interface, mostly because of the shots line of pictures and lack of statistics on the front page and the ugly fonts on the movie/person pages. Maybe there are some settings somewhere to adjust these but if so, I haven't found them (and haven't looked too hard because I'm not concerned enough to put in the effort).

I like some of the Breeze features but would prefer them to be included in the Modern and Orange interfaces to make those even better than they are at present.

JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Post by JeF » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:36 am

SouthSailor wrote:I'd like to try the others, but movienizer crashes nastily whenever I click on one of the others. Been like that for as long as I've used the software (year and a half). The crash occasionally requires a reinstall since there doesn't seem to be a safe-mode to reset the settings. :?
A "safe-mode" workaround would be to force using a particular interface at movienizer start.
Using a .bat launcher could help starting with a "safe" interface : see this post attached file ("modern" interface .bat launcher could be modified to set your prefered interface)
;)
JeF

SouthSailor
Passerby

Post by SouthSailor » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:50 am

Thanks, I'll try this. The interfaces still crash though, could it be related to my using Japanese as a system locale?

Also would there we be a way with interfaces to make the cover picture use only one section of an image file? Most of my covers image files have front and back covers combined and I haven't found a quick way to split them.

raycomp
Extra

Post by raycomp » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:32 pm

where van I download maxez_program.pas interface?

TerribleFloater
Superstar

Post by TerribleFloater » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:08 pm

raycomp wrote:where van I download maxez_program.pas interface?
http://movienizer.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... ilit=maxez
Хочу: чёрные списки, пол людей, пользовательские поля изданий.
Кинопоиск: Image ПлюсКинопоиск: Image