Collection album

Need a new feature in Musicnizer? Post your suggestions here.
dyky
Passerby

Collection album

Post by dyky » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 am

Great organizer!!! However....
I can't find how to create/import an album as one album with different artists.
So I would like to see the album with various artists as one album and find all the different artists under "artists" and "alphabetical" in my dunecatalog.
I did manage to create the album with all the different artists, but than it shows every artist as a seperate album, allthough I would like to keep my "collection album" together.
Any idea what I mean and how to get there??

Vlad
Developer

Re: Collection album

Post by Vlad » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:13 am

I did manage to create the album with all the different artists, but than it shows every artist as a seperate album, allthough I would like to keep my "collection album" together.
Do you mean your Dune catalog here? Or does Musicnizer itself show every artist as a separate album?
ImageImage

dyky
Passerby

Re: Collection album

Post by dyky » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Vlad wrote:
Do you mean your Dune catalog here? Or does Musicnizer itself show every artist as a separate album?
Actually I didn't try to make a Dune catalog of it, because it showed all seperate albums in Musicnizer itself.
Should it show the different albums as one album in Dune when I make a Dune catalog of it?
Is the "name" leading for in which album it's stored in Dune?
To be a little more clear: when I add an album (collection of different artists) from a file, how can I be sure that it will be stored in one album?
Thanks!!!