Additional plug-ins for the program.
aleacido
Extra

Dvd cover report

Post by aleacido » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 am

Hi.
I still testing the sw.
I made a new report, dvd cover style.
It can be used to print dvd, cd cover for dvdbox. it has cut-borders and is in italian laguage, but it can be easily edited just in text only fields (ex: changing "regista" to english word "director")
You can print and export dvd cover in pdf or word format. I used b&w and a plain style to save ink in printing, so i have not used other colors (only the picture) or others "artistic" compositions 'cause dont waste time in printing ad ink consumption.
I have less than 50 movies in db so is not so difficult to find the right page to print, but for huge db you can use the print one page function, according to the page number on top of each cover page or filtering via search function.
Hope can be useful and hope it is the forum's right section to post it.
Hi
Alex
Attachments
Dvd cover report.zip
report file
(113.84 KiB) Downloaded 889 times
dvd cover report.jpeg
report preview
dvd cover report.jpeg (53.5 KiB) Viewed 11634 times

maniac
Developer

Re: Dvd cover report

Post by maniac » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 am

WOW! Thank you!
ImageImage

Rose123
Passerby

Re: Dvd cover report

Post by Rose123 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:11 am

It can be used to print dvd, cd cover for dvdbox. it has cut-borders and is in italian laguage, but it can be easily edited just in text only fields (ex: changing "regista" to english word "director")

You can join us for best HP2-K37 exam questions - pass4-sure.net We offer up-to-dated VMWARE latest resource Albany State University We offer up-to-dated University of Oxford dumps exam by using Principia College