XBMC Export Plugin (v0.88)

Additional plug-ins for the program.
cd_
Extra

Re: XBMC Export Plugin (v0.85)

Post by cd_ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 am

Maybe a bit offtopic, but an answer would be great anyway: how do I tell xbmc to just scan the created xml-files, but not to scrape for itself?

Best regards,
cd_

JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Post by JeF » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:35 am

cd_ wrote:how do I tell xbmc to just scan the created xml-files, but not to scrape for itself?
This should be automatic when library auto update is set in video parameters : xbmc checks if nfo files exist and loads them instead starting to scrap. So, for each newly found video file, if nfo file is not found scrapping occurs. As i'm not an xbmc guru, xbmc behaviour may change according to other xbmc parameters or versions.
JeF

cd_
Extra

Post by cd_ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:47 am

Thanks for the quick reply. So if I got you right, if I supply an nfo-file, xbmc should not scrape itself (although when selecting the content of a folder for the db I have to choose a scaper), correct?

Best regards,
cd_

JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Post by JeF » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:53 pm

cd_ wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. So if I got you right, if I supply an nfo-file, xbmc should not scrape itself (although when selecting the content of a folder for the db I have to choose a scaper), correct?
Yes, the nfo file must be close to the videofile. A test you can do is, within xbmc, to export library to nfo files, choosing one nfo per movie and you'll see where the nfo will be created by xbmc. If the videofile path stored in movienizer is appropriate, then the export process will overwrite that nfo file.
JeF

k03klve
Passerby

Re: XBMC Export Plugin (v0.85) part error

Post by k03klve » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 am

Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials
Firewall: Build in Windows 7
Data Execution Prevention: Added Movienizer
UAC: is off as well

XBMC Export Plugin. I have an error when I try to hit *All Movies* button, when export is needed for generating NFO files, It loads the movie but I have to press around 920 times - one for each movie, with the risk of being called lazy - not the most exciting job. :-) Hope some one have some kind of explanation. The error is: Failed to acces Database ... (Activate)

JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Re: XBMC Export Plugin (v0.85) part error

Post by JeF » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:03 pm

k03klve wrote:The error is: Failed to acces Database ... (Activate)
v0.86 should fix this
;)
JeF

kev-nn
Passerby

Post by kev-nn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 pm

JeF wrote:
m.a.gh wrote:suggestion we can get the fanart from local sense we can get it from http://thetvdb.com/
there is a lot of fanart and banners is there away to use them or not yet
This is an existing feature : just untick 'Download first fanart' in plugin options and it will look for the first local picture (covers folder) of type 'backdrop'.
JeF
Hi JeF!
If this project is not dead, it will be nice if you can add feature that fanart can be taken from local picture of type "Shots from movies".
Because some scripts puts fanart into the "Shots from movies"...

JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Post by JeF » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi Kev-nn,
kev-nn wrote:If this project is not dead, it will be nice if you can add feature that fanart can be taken from local picture of type "Shots from movies".
Because some scripts puts fanart into the "Shots from movies"...
What about setting downloaded fanarts to 'backdrop' image type ?
If these are really fanarts, image size should be bigger than shots from the movie.
Could you check some of your fanarts and tell me the minimum image width/height ?
Using that minimum size, an Extra Query could be built to set all those images to 'backdrop' type and then be exported as backdrop by XBMC export plugin.
;)
JeF

JeF
Black Belt Squirrel

Re: XBMC Export Plugin (v0.87)

Post by JeF » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:38 am

kev-nn wrote:it will be nice if you can add feature that fanart can be taken from local picture of type "Shots from movies".
In the end, i considered it's more flexible to have the feature (rather than switch images to 'backdrop' type).
So, v0.87 is out with this feature :
-> clic options button from plugin main window.
You can now choose between : download Fan Art / set from first backdrop / set from first shot.
;)
JeF

kev-nn
Passerby

Re: XBMC Export Plugin (v0.87)

Post by kev-nn » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

JeF wrote: So, v0.87 is out with this feature :
-> clic options button from plugin main window.
You can now choose between : download Fan Art / set from first backdrop / set from first shot.
;)
JeF
Thanks JeF for the such fast update :)

P.S. The only thing, I have noticed, for the rewrite of fanart it is necessary to choose at first in options input of Fan Art Image and only after this add movies (e.g. "All Movies").
Otherwise the Fan Art won't be rewritten. It is not a problem, but I spent some time to understand it))