If for some reason you aren't ready to pay for the program you can get a license for free. You can simply do one of the following:
- Write a script for a movie site that isn't supported yet.
- Create an original user interface.
- Translate the language file into a language that isn't supported by the program yet.
- Translate a part of the help.
- Participate in the forum discussions actively: have at least 50 sensible messages (no flood) and help new users by replying to their questions.
- Write and publish a review of the program in a blog (at least 500 subscribers).
- Review several movies and publish your reviews on this forum. Please do not publish your reviews anywhere else and do not use existing stuff. Plagiarism will be rewarded with a ban. The number of reviews required to get a license may vary: it would be enough to write a couple of big detailed reviews, or you can write a dozen of very small reviews. A review should express your opinion about the movie and follow some common sense rules (good English etc.).
You can get Movienizer with a discount if you are:
- Actively participating in other forums and set a userbar with Movienizer as your sign.
- Moving from another paid movie catalog program (the email with your registration data for the previous program is required).
- Publish a review of the program in your blog (at least 50 subscribers).
Warning: Please contact us before starting to do anything, otherwise we may refuse to provide a free license or a discount.